Falk House was rented to BJC by the Falks, a local merchant couple, in 1956. For the following four years, the Falk family continued to use the house as a summer home while 25 women lived there during the school year. The students set themselves up like other campus clubs; they had officers, participated in contests as a team, and offered a delegate to compete in Miss BJC. Residents could also go occasional retreats to relax before major testing seasons or take a swim in the pool. In 1968, Boise College began renting the space to Tau Kappa Epsilon, one of the fraternities. When TKE’s lease ended in 1971, the Boise State College Foundation, Inc. sold the house to the St. Luke’s Hospital Board.
The Arbiter: October 18, 1962; September 12, 1963
University Archives, RG