The Cecil Andrus Papers include his 1971-1977 and 1987-1995 gubernatorial terms, and his 1977-1981 term as Secretary of the Interior under President Jimmy Carter. This is a collection inventory only; folder contents are not available digitally. The Cecil Andrus Papers are open to the public; see our guidelines on using the collections.
- For best results, search by keywords, names, titles, and dates
- Each line represents one folder
- Use the save tools (right) to export the list in preferred format [Note: export includes only what is on the screen, change to “show all results” to export entire list]
- To limit by office held, enter the MSS number in the “MSS” field: 1971-1977 Governor, MSS 141.1; 1987-1995 Governor, MSS 141.2; 1977-1981 Secretary of the Interior, MSS 140.1
- NOTE: When requesting boxes, please include the MSS number.
|Penitentiary||Prisons; Law Enforcement||1972||Governor 1971-1977||Staff Files: Joe Nagel||141.1||71||15|
|Industrial Accident Board (See also Industrial Commission)||1971||Governor 1971-1977||Executive Reorganization: Departmental Questionnaires||141.1||127||05|
|City of Gooding||Water Resources Development; Subsidies; Water Lines; Cities and Towns--Growth; Environmental Protection||1971||Governor 1971-1977||Staff Files: Joe Nagel||141.1||70||15|
|Publication-Canyon Soil and Water Conservation Dist.||Canyon Soil and Water Conservation District||1971||Governor 1971-1977||Subject Files||141.1||2||10|
|Huff, Earl||Idaho County Democratic Central Committee||Huff, Earl||1970-1972||Governor 1971-1977||Alphabetical Correspondence||141.1||37||19|
|Energy Office; Correspondence||Energy; Power Resources||1974||Governor 1971-1977||Subject Files||141.1||81||22|
|1976-09-29||Idaho Association of Commissioners and Clerks||Speeches||141.1||85||114||Lewiston, ID|
|Department of Health and Welfare: Correspondence||Health and Welfare||1974||Governor 1971-1977||Subject Files||141.1||76||03|
|White House Conference on Aging II||Aged||1971||Governor 1971-1977||Subject Files||141.1||15||16|
|Department of Parks and Recreation||Outdoor Recreation; State Parks; Land and Water Conservation Fund; Conservation of Natural Resources; Omitted Land; Land Use; National Parks and Reserves; Federal Funding; Water Quality||1970-1972||Governor 1971-1977||Staff Files: Joe Nagel||141.1||71||14|