Researching in the University Archives can be finding a quick answer or may require in-depth research. We are here to help, so please contact us and we will help you efficiently and effectively conduct your research.
Tips to Start Your Research
- View our historical timelines
- Look at books that cover our history from 1932-1996
- Explore yearbooks, student newspapers, university catalogs, and other online content
- View more than 3,000 photographs
Most of the university archives is not available in digital format, but we have inventories to search our holdings. Once you identify relevant material, come in or contact us for further assistance.
- Archives Media: Analog video and audio content from various departments
- Photo Services 1974 to 2003: Negatives from university photographers
- Photo Services 2002 to 2012: Digital photos from university photographers
- Slides: Collected from various departments
- Departmental and organizational files and papers [coming soon!]
Popular Research Topics