NoticeAlbertsons Library building is closed until further notice.
Special Collections and Archives staff are working remotely and you can email us at email@example.com. Please see here for more details. Thank you for your cooperation and we hope you stay healthy and safe!
Share your COVID-19 Stories
|We find ourselves living in a historic moment. People of the future will be interested in how we all adjusted to new ways of daily life. The Boise State University Archives wants to collect, share, and preserve your stories about your life during the COVID-19 pandemic.|
|Learn more and contribute.|
Researching in the University Archives can be finding a quick answer or may require in-depth research. We want to help, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208.426.1674 for questions or assistance.
Tips to Start Your Research
What you can find online: information about classes and programs, people, student activities, campus news.
What you can find in-person: over 1 million photos, unique historic documents, audio and video, scrapbooks, memorabilia.
- View our historical timelines
- Browse the Boise State University Encyclopedia
- Look at books that cover our history from 1932-1996
- Explore yearbooks, student newspapers, university catalogs, and other publications
- View more than 3,000 photographs
- Search previous versions of Boise State websites from 2018 forward, including The Arbiter, Campus News/UPDATE, Bronco Sports, colleges and academic departments, campus departments, and more
Most of the university archives is not available in digital format, but you can search inventories for some holdings. Once you identify relevant material, come in or contact us for further assistance.
- Archives Media: Analog video and audio content from various departments
- Photo Services Print Photographs 1932-2015: Print photos from university photographers
- Photo Services 1974 to 2003: Negatives from university photographers
- Photo Services 2002 to 2012: Digital photos from university photographers
- Slides: Collected from various departments
- Sabbatical Applications and Reports: Faculty sabbatical applications and reports
- Departmental Records: please contact staff for inventory